We are currently looking to expand Downpour Interactive. If you are interested in joining us in the development of Onward and future VR titles, please provide your desired position and email. You will be prompted to email your portfolio after submitting this form.
Open Team Positions:
Downpour Interactive is looking for a Software Engineer to to join the studio and work on the popular VR FPS Onward, and future VR games. You will work closely with programmers, game designers and artists on a wide variety of technical challenges while creating engaging and fun real-world gameplay for gamers around the world!
• Responsible for any aspect of gameplay programming from invention and prototyping to full implementation.
• Write clear, maintainable, portable C# code.
• Experience in Unity.
• Work with the Project Lead and other Software Engineers to design and architect major gameplay systems.
• Pro-actively communicate with artists and designers.
• Capable of quick iteration and feedback loops while working with the team.
• 2+ years in the games industry or demonstrable work in the first person shooter genre.
• Strong C# coding and design experience.
• At least one shipped title where credited as a Programmer.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, but able to receive constructive feedback and integrate into work.
• An understanding of and appreciation for milestones, schedules, deadlines, and efficient game development processes.
• Passionate about playing and making games
You will be prompted to email your portfolio after submitting this form.